What we Collect
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Address, including - state, province, zip/postal code, city
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Business name
- Website URL
- Technical data such as IP address, login data, details about your browser, time zone settings, and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Cookies and session data
- Any information that you provide directly to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise
Why We Collect This Data
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service if you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events we offer which may be similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (unless you have opted not to receive such information)
What We Do With Your Data
- Build client profiles and keep up-to-date records
- Contact you via marketing efforts, promotional materials, newsletters, etc. which you may opt out of at any time
- Identify which parts of our site are most effective which helps us improve the usability of our site.
- Send information to web forms which allows us to identify which marketing channels users come from
How Your Data is Stored
We store your data in a secure database provided by third-party vendors and hosting partners that provided the necessary hardware, software, and storage to provide you the services you request.
Retention of Data
Nozani will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security of our Service, improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Nozani may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Nozani will not sell, share, or disclose to any 3rd party (without your explicit written permission) the personal, identifiable information that you share with us; however, Nozani may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Nozani.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”)
Nozani, LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you.
- You have given us permission to do so.
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights.
- Payment processing purposes require it.
- Compliance to the law is required.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. Nozani, LLC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you, or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update, or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable, and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Nozani, LLC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (the “Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data for the sole purpose of performing these tasks on our behalf. They are obligated to not disclose or use your Personal Data for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords: Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on — https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout — for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- Facebook: Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/, the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or by using your mobile device settings.